Friday, October 30, 2009

Mommy Moments: Precious Gift

mommy moments

I love being a mommy. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful and beautiful gift - my daughter. My daughter is already 6 six years old and doesn't seem to slow down to grow each day. She's already in Kinder 2 and I'm proud to say that she's doing well at school. And although she had her share of tantrums at times, overall, she's a good and sweet little girl. These are the things that are precious to me. And how I love her hug, her smile and she's everything to me and to her dad...


Showing to us her precious smile; A consistent Academic Awardee


And she drew her Valentine Letter for Mommy & Daddy & made a name tag for me!


We love you so much, Chloe! You're mommy and daddy's precious gift... We couldn't ask for more!

13 comments:

darly said...

wow advance pa ng 1 year agad ang kanyang valentine's card, awwwww.

your daughter is such a looker and adorable, nakaka melt ng heart ang inyong mga pics.

Happy MM and mine is up too.

Chubskulit Rose said...

That is just so sweet! Congratulations Chloe for being a consistent academic awardee!

Find out my makukulits' Precious Gifts for me.

anne said...

your daughter is so beautiful and so adorable, your pictures really melt my heart. mine is up too http://annebianca.com/2009/10/mommy-moments-precious-gift.html thanks

jeng said...

Awwww...how sweet. I can't wait to receive something like that from my son also when he is a little older. ; )

sweet_shelo said...

That's so sweet of her and yes so true sis, our kids are the best gift of all and we cannot ask for more..

Bogie said...

LOL!! The drawing shows that I need to give you a valentines card next year. :)

Anonymous said...

cute chloe...

Chris said...

ang sweet :) thanks for sharing this! :D

Mommy Liz said...

Awwww...she is so sweet,a nd she already made you a valentine card for next year. Gosh, her hand writing is perfect..

Cookie, you and your hubby are so blessed having a beautiful Chloe/ You're right, she is your precious gift..

http://amprettymomma.blogspot.com/

Mummy Gwen said...

Chloe is such a good, pretty, sweet, smart little girl. Awww...mommy and daddy are so proud of you. :) Wow...Chloe already made a Valentines card for next year..haha..and her drawing is very nice.

Marice said...

awww thatss sweet! ;)

u may view mine if u have time

Cecile said...

she is so sweet; congrats , Chloe :-)!

Fex said...

she is veryyyyyyyyyyyy cute talaga, i love her smile...keep it up chloe