Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meet My Baby Sister

Announcing to you the birth of my baby sister, Zoe Ysabella. She was born on July 12, 2010. I'm now a certified and proud Ate to my baby sibling. And I'm proud to say I am the one who gave her her second name, Ysabella. Zoe's name was chosen by daddy and mommy because it means Life. And I just found out that one of their favorite characters in Percy Jackson book is Zoƫ the huntress. Below are the pictures of my sister:


Me and Baby Zoe

See the difference below, don't you think we look alike when we were babies?

Zoe Ysabella right after she was born

Me, Chloe, at 1 day old =)

Please visit my mom's site @ Cookie's Corner and @ Chat Time with Mommy Cookie for similar stories :-D

4 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Chloe you are a big sister now and I'm sure you will love Zoe very very much. Isn't it great to have a sister to play with..hehe.

Oh ya..Zoe look exactly like Chloe when Chloe was a baby..whoa.

Umma said...

So cute and adorable seeing the 2 sisters in the pictures.. waaah.. I hope I can hv a baby girl soon too.

BTW, Mommy Cooks, please reconfirm your address to me by email, so I can send the stuffs that I bought for Zoe..

Cecile said...

Wow, Zoe looks like her Ate :-)...i am sure she would be a great big sissy to Zoe.

Louisette said...

lovely fotos, greeting from Belgium