Sunday, November 9, 2008

8 Random Things About Me

Tita Amy gave me this tag and the rules are the following:

Starts Here:

Random 1: I love my family...my Dad, Mom, Grandmas, Grandpa, Titos, Titas and cousins.

Random 2: I love to watch Dora the Explorer, Barbie, All Disney and Nick Jr. Shows


Random 3: I love music. I idolized Cristina Aguilera and Celine Dion. When I was a baby, I used to hear a lot of Don Moen and Psalty's Praise and Worship Songs. These were my lullabyes.

Random 4:I love sports... but I am still very young to play. I helped Dora played Golf in the computer :p

Random 5: I love to blog about my recent activity. But it's actually my mom who made it for me ;)

Random 6: I love my religion which is Roman Catholic.

Random 7: I love to stay at home when not in school.

Random 8: I love to make other people happy in my own little ways.

Now, i am tagging Tita Bogie, Tita Anna and everyone out there. Just feel free to grab :)

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

hello cutify...thanks for posting the tag