Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chloe's Anatomy

Finally, new updates on Chloe. I got sick for the past few days and then I got busy with my own blog, at Cookie's Corner, that I wasn't able to make a blog in here. Ok, enough explaining on that.

Chloe watched Tinkerbell last week and how she loved it! Actually, the story was very cute because even I, was entertained. So, from that day on, she's been watching it over and over again.


Tinkerbell has a mouse named Cheese. And my daughter, Chloe the Artist, made a sketch on this cute mouse. She even put a label or wrote the Mouse's parts of the body. And Chloe said that Cheese, a Baby Mouse, is a Good Mouse.


If you had a hard time reading some of her labels, here's what it is:

Ears, Eyes, Head, Body, Tail, Little toes, Little hands, Nose and Face.

5 comments:

addyforest said...

that's so cute

Kristie said...

well done chloe!

Umma said...

Chloe never fails to fascinate me with her drawing.. Super talented talaga ang anak mo Cooks..super cute pa.

amiable amy said...

i love tinker bell too chloe, she is sooo pretty...i watched dora, diego, wonderpets daily too hahaha....love animated movies sooooo much

Samantha Ysabelle said...

very nice drawing of the mouse ate chloe! you are so smart! i want to draw just like you.. i hope i can do that soon! i promise to show them to you! hugs!