Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Alphabet Tag

Alphabet Tag

Thank you Baby Samantha and Tita Amy for this tag. I so love alphabets! I learned to recite the alphabets when I was about 2 years old. And when I finally reached letter Z, my mom would hear a very loud Zzzzzzzzz from me. I must have dozed off after hitting the 26th letter :)

A. Attached or single ? - SINGLE.
B. Best friend? - Mommy and Daddy
C. Cake or pie? - cake and pie
D. Day of choice? - Saturday, also Sunday
E. Essential item? - MegaSketcher, my magic board, and my toys
F. Favorite color? - Red, pink, yellow, purple, white
G. Gummy bears or worms? - gummy bears
H. Hometown? - Cagayan de Oro
I. Favorite indulgence? - Sketching, painting, making a mess with my toys
J. January or July? - January & July (Mom's & my birthday)
K. Kids? - I am a kid
L. Life isn’t complete without? - God, family, friends and toys
M. Marriage date ? - Next question please...
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? - Not a subscriber but my mom bought me Disney Princess Magazine
O. Orange or apple? - Apple
P. Phobias? - Scary faces, balloon that burst
Q. Quotes? - Smile!
R. Reasons to smile? - My Daddy & Mommy loves me
S. Season of choice? - We only have summer & rainy seasons
T. Tag 5 people - Tita Luv for Baby Danielle, Tita Lanel, Tita Bogie, Tita Anna
U. Unknown facts about me? - a bit perfectionist
V. Vegetable? - YES please! Potatoes, squash, spinach, pechay.
W. Worst habit? - I shout so loud!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? - next question please...
Y. Your favorite food(s)? - Chicken, spaghetti, french fries
Z. Zodiac sign - Cancer

3 comments:

Samantha Ysabelle said...

hello ate chloe! thanks for playing the tag. wow! you are one smart girl to know your alphabet at age 2. i dont know when I will learn my alphabet but i will be sure to share it with you! so you live in CDO? mommy used to work there.. at XUHS as the assistant campus minister in 2004. and she's got lots of friends there too! she misses CDO... i wish i can visit there too!

Chubskulit Rose said...

aha! I learned a lot about you just by reading your answers hehehe..

Anonymous said...

interesting to know all these about you.. thanks for sharing