Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines, Chloe!

Yesterday, after Chloe went to school, I sent her directly to her grandma's house because I got sick and got contracted with mumps. I think it's best that she's there for the meantime while my illness is still contagious and besides, I can't take care of her at home.

Well, I just found out later that Chloe made a Valentine message at school for us. I just missed her terribly and even now while I'm typing this blog, I am very much teary-eyed. She's a very sweet little girl, you know. Oh-oh, I can't help but my tears starts to fall now. I was hoping that we could spend Valentine's Day together but I ended up not seeing her.



Anyway, I just want you to know, sweetheart, that Mommy and Daddy loves you very much. We will always love you unconditionally and until my last breath, I will forever protect and shield you from any harm. Mommy may be hard on you at times but my heart always ached everytime I scolded you. With that, I am very sorry.

I pray that you'll grow up to be a fine young lady and always be guided to the right path. And no matter what happens, we will always be there for you. Happy Valentine's day to you, Chloe Alexandra.

6 comments:

Cecile said...

oh, what a sweet girl :-), sorry again that you guys wouldn't be together on Valentines Day, get well soon na lang, dear :-(

Umma said...

Ow.. you have such a darling daughter Cooks.. she is indeed so sweet and very loving little girl.. That's why Im always jealous to have a baby girl too..

Happy Valentine's day little Chloe.. you're such a blessed kid to hv a proud and loving parents.

Kristie said...

dont feel sad cokie, chloe loves u no matter what! :)

SASSY MOM said...

Oh, you really have a sweet little girl. Don't worry she will understand why you can't spend Valentine's Day with her. I hope you get well soon.

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..Chloe is such a sweet little girl. She is really a good and sweet little angel. Rest more and get well soon, dear.

Mommy Liz said...

Oy ha, napapaiyak naman ako sa note mo sa anak mo.. She is s sweet. See, even if we are having hard time taking care of our kids at times, just 1 note will erase all the pain and sacrifices that we made for them oh di ba? It's great to be a mother.